- Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) Power Systems, SLA Batteries
- Two-year warranty on all SLA power system components by Ergotron
- Up to one-year capacity warranty on SLA batteries (refer to Further Exclusions and Limitations section)
- Six-month warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects on SLA batteries, or as mandated by local law
- Lithium Iron (LiFe) Power Systems, LiFe Batteries
- LiFe battery capacity is warranted for two years or 1200 discharge cycles, whichever comes first (refer to Further Exclusions and Limitations section)
- Five-year warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects on LiFe factory-installed batteries (excludes LiFe replacement batteries). Factory-installed LiFe batteries are covered at 100% for the first three years; coverage for years four and five are prorated at 1/60th per month (refer to Further Exclusions and Limitations section)
- Service Programs – 30-day warranty
- Refurbished StyleView Carts – one-year warranty for Mechanical Components and Power Module (excludes batteries and cosmetic defects). The appropriate battery-type warranty applies
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products resold by Ergotron are warranted by the respective manufacturer
- StyleView Electric Lift motor: Three (3) years on motor and switch
Further Exclusions and Limitations
- In Dual SLA battery systems, replacement of both batteries must occur at the same time (in accordance with the Ergotron User Manual), or the Warranty is automatically void
- Warranties on SLA batteries (fully-charged or fully-uncharged) left in an unused state for more than three consecutive months are automatically void
- Factory-installed SLA batteries, and replacement SLA batteries carry a Six-month Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects and a 90-day Performance Warranty, or as mandated by local law
- The 90-day Performance Warranty on factory-installed SLA batteries (excludes SLA replacement batteries) is extended to one-year provided that:
- StyleLink software is installed and remains continually operational to show compliance with exclusions and limitations
- SLA Battery is not discharged below 25% capacity more than 25 times as recorded by the StyleLink software history
- SLA Battery is fully recharged at least once every 36 hours as recorded by the StyleLink software history
- LiFe batteries that fail to deliver 70% of their rated capacity during the first 1200 discharge cycles of battery life are deemed not to have met performance standards (capacity retention)
- The LiFe battery discharge cycle is defined as starting at the fully-charged state through the fully discharged state and back to the fully-charged state. Discharge cycle counts are calculated by the software within the battery.
These warranties do not cover product abuse, modification and failure to adhere to product instructions, improper operations and/or misuse. Ergotron is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s intended use. Ergotron is not responsible for injury or loss caused by or associated with the installation and/or use of equipment in any manner other than in strict conformance with the instructions set forth in its installation manuals, supplemental assembly and installation instruction sheets, technical bulletins and/or product literature. You will provide Ergotron immediate written notice of any personal injury resulting from the use of Ergotron products.
Ergotron does not warrant damages or defects to the Ergotron product under the following conditions: an Act of God, unauthorized service or repair of the Ergotron products, damage from electrical power problems, usage of parts or components not supplied by Ergotron, failure to follow product instructions and guidelines, unauthorized changes to the Ergotron product, shipping damage (other than original shipment from Ergotron), failure to perform preventative maintenance, or damage caused by peripherals or software or from other external sources.
Warranty Repair: In the event that any Ergotron equipment becomes defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Ergotron will determine with you if the product defect is covered under warranty. Ergotron, at its sole discretion, may replace or repair the unit determined to be under warranty at a designated Ergotron location or at your location. The labor costs associated with the repair of the product may be the responsibility of Ergotron if determined to be under warranty. You must receive pre-approval by Ergotron for the labor costs prior to repair or replacement of warranty products. You must contact Ergotron to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number may be obtained by contacting Ergotron Customer Care online or by telephone within your specific region. Contact information is available to you on the Ergotron web site at www.ergotron.com. Performance of any repair or replacement on product under warranty does not renew or extend the warranty period.
Non-Warranty Repair: You may return a product for repair that is not covered by warranty only if you have received a preapproved RMA number from Ergotron Customer Care. Labor costs and freight charges associated with non-warranty repair will be the sole responsibility of the customer, reseller or installer/integrator. A standard repair fee, specific to the product, is charged for any product that is repaired outside of the warranty period. Repairs on products out of warranty also carry a 90-day warranty, effective the day that you receive the item after repair.
For products that are not covered under warranty, Ergotron offers you the following options:
- You may upgrade to a newer, functionally equivalent product at a normal MSR list price
- Ergotron will return the product to you
- You can request in writing that Ergotron appropriately dispose of the product for you. A fee may apply for this service as designated by local law
Non-Defective Products: You are notified if, after examining and testing a returned product, Ergotron concludes that the product is not defective. The product is returned to you and you would be responsible for the freight charges associated with the return.
Except as expressly set forth in this Limited Warranty and to the greatest extent allowed by law, Ergotron makes no other representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, including any implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and non-interference. Ergotron does not warrant that your use of the Ergotron product will be uninterrupted or error free. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the Limited Warranty period, to the greatest extent allowed by law. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this Limited Warranty may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty is subject to change without notification.
Ergotron devices are not intended to cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease.
This Limited Warranty is available only to the original end consumer and is non-transferable. For this warranty to be valid, the Ergotron product must have been purchased directly from an authorized distributor, reseller and/or authorized representative of Ergotron.
Ergotron Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
© Ergotron Inc.
Effective Date: 10 Sept 2018
Content is subject to change without notification