StyleView® Mounting & Mobility Products for Healthcare
Personalize solutions to suit your team’s workstyle and flow with 5th-generation StyleView carts.
- Unsurpassed ergonomics when sitting, standing or maneuvering
- Choose accessories and options to improve productivity
- Full cart and power system completely certified to UL 60601-1
Place equipment and technology where it’s needed, for enhanced caregiver and patient interaction.
- Slim profile and articulating adjustment fit space restrictions
- Ergonomic designs provide positioning for optimal comfort
- Choose from a wide range of products to meet requirements
Manage, charge and store tablets and hand-held devices while providing secure access to medical records data.
- Secure, rugged and certified safe
- Slim wall mounts accommodate space restrictions
- Complements EMR software installations, like VitalPAC or SAP
Mobile telepresence platforms combine the power of videoconferencing with the benefits of StyleView carts.
- Easy to configure and affordable to implement
- Open-architecture accommodates technology now and in future
- Adjustable designs adapt to needs of caregiver and patient
Customer focused, certified quality, complete coverage
Save time with Ergotron’s expert installation and maintenance for our mounting, mobility products and workstations. Contact us for immediate technical support or for details about service options.
Protect your investment...
View List of Service Programs ►
- Expert technical assistance
- Annual contracts & planned services
- A network of certified technicians
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Installation • Set-up • Maintenance
- Product upgrades
- Wiring & cabling
- On-site workstation integration
- Adjustment, repairs & parts replacement
- Remote software system analysis
- Fleet deployments & maintenance
- Computer hardware set-up
- Next business-day service
- Life-cycle management
- Product recycling
The Triangle of Care
Create the connection between you, your patient and their information. This is what we describe as the Triangle of Care, which is:
- Patient Centered
- Caregiver Friendly
- Information Accessibility
Configure workstations to your workflow
Creating a patient-centered environment must be done with sensitivity to the needs of the patient and medical staff alike. When both parties’ needs are met and satisfied the effect is something Ergotron calls Patientricity (white paper, PDF).
Indeed, when it comes to a successful EMR, eMAR, PACS or CPOE application, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Integrating the right solution for in a given situation is a top consideration for Ergotron.
Building the triangle requires a coordinated strategy for sharing data throughout the entire facility. Take the Healthcare Virtual Tour to see Ergotron products in use.
A network of Ergotron contracted, trained and certified professionals ensure your product integration is done “right the first time.” See a list of available Service Programs.
Collaborate with healthcare sales teams worldwide
Leverage our expertise and build on Ergotron’s point-of-care knowledge, which has been gleaned from long-standing relationships with leading healthcare facilities—including Sutter Health, the Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic—and with leading healthcare IT hardware and software providers, such as Cerner, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Motion Computing, NEC, Panasonic and Philips.
Philips, for example, has implemented an Intensive Care software solution that is replacing traditional paper charting historically used in Intensive Care Units. Increased numbers of hospitals are leverging Ergotron’s critical care carts—one StyleView® Medical Cart per room—in order to utilize mobile computer workstations that deliver real-time clinical decision support to healthcare professionals in the ICU.
- Service Programs – Certified professionals assist in training and integration
- Global Leadership – Management team with direct experience in healthcare
- Local Representatives – Dedicated healthcare sales with local representatives worldwide
We’ll be there with you—from planning to implementation—to ensure a successful deployment.