For immediate release
New Productivity-Enhancing PC Products Introduced For Corporate, Education, Retail Markets by Ergotron at 2010 Consumer Electronics Show
WorkFit Computer Workstation, TeachWell Mobile Digital Platform, SIM90 Signage Integration Mount Among New Ergotron Products
St. Paul, MN, January 7, 2010
A new sit-or-stand workstation for office computing; a mobile digital platform for teachers; and digital signage mounts for retailers, hotel and restaurant chains and other markets will be introduced at the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show by Ergotron this January 7-10 in Las Vegas, at Ergotron’s booth 21253, South Hall 1. Among the new products from Ergotron:
New Office Computing Products:
- Ergotron’s new WorkFit C-Mod Workstation is a sit-or-stand computer workstation that enables employees to move from seated to standing and back to a seated position whenever they wish. The result? Reduced back strain, increased productivity and more calories burned while workers enjoy more productive computing. With 25 inches of height adjustability, the WorkFit Workstation allows workers to lift LCD screens or laptops to match their body’s position. The ergonomic negative tilt keyboard ensures optimum elbow and wrist placement to avoid repetitive stress injury. MSRP of $899 in the U.S. Now shipping globally.
- Ergotron’s structural redesign of its LX family of arms—LX Desk Mount LCD Arm, LX Wall Mount LCD Arm, LX Dual Side-By-Side Arm, and LX Dual Stacking Arm—offers computer users 13 inches (330 mm) of vertical adjustment range, 25 inches (64 cm) of extension capability, and 7 to 20 lbs (3.1 to 9.1 kg) weight range. Ergotron’s LX arms offer premium adjustability for even the tightest workspaces. Enhanced features include the new durable polished aluminum construction, improved cable management and a more stable desk clamp. The LX family of arms and mounts offer the most leading features at the lowest MSRPs in the market, from $169 to $329 in the U.S. (dependant on part numbers).
- Ergotron’s Neo-Flex® All-In-One SC Lift Stand, a highly- portable computing accessory for space-constrained areas. The All-In-One Lift Stand enables computer users to mount both a CPU and display of up to 16 lbs (2.7 -7.2 kg) while providing five inches of height adjustment for the monitor. Users can transport and deploy multiple computer systems anywhere with ease; with the integrated handle, it is also easy to move units to be locked up at night. MSRP of $119.00 in the U.S. Now available globally.
Education Technology Products:
- Designed for K-12 classrooms as well as colleges and universities, Ergotron’s new TeachWell: Mobile Digital Platform removes the physical barriers between instructors and students. TeachWell enables teachers to consolidate their laptop or tablet PC, portable document camera/visualiser, DVD player and wireless extender to create a compact, portable classroom technology hub. Any computer system can be deployed and locked up at day’s end for security, making TeachWell an ideal solution for school computer and science labs. With fluid adjustment of a keyboard and display, and up to 25 inches (63 cm) of height adjustability, TeachWell allows instructors or students to adjust the display to match their position while they sit or stand, providing ergonomic comfort. TeachWell’s independent screen positioning and negative-tilt keyboard tray ensure optimum sight lines and proper elbow and wrist placement to avoid repetitive stress injury. MSRP of $899.00 in the U.S. Now available globally.
New Digital Signage Products:
- Ergotron’s new SIM90 Signage Integration Mount, designed for 32 inches (81.2 cm) and larger plasma and LCD digital displays, provides an all-in-one digital signage mounting package that includes a quick-release VESA-compliant thin client CPU/power brick holder, wall and display brackets, portrait-to-landscape pivot and security fasteners. Lateral shift of the display’s position relative to wall studs can be as much as 5.7 inches (14.4 cm). MSRP of $199, with a five-year warranty. Now available globally.
- Ergotron’s new TM Tilting Wall Mount, XL and WM Low Profile Wall Mount, XL enables users to attach heavy flat-panel TV and large display screens (42 inches and larger and holds up to and 175 lbs) to a wall, extending the holding capacity for Ergotron’s award-winning TM Tilting Wall Mount (ADEX winner for design and engineering excellent from Design Journal) and WM Wall Mount. This “XL” version provides extra width to handle larger displays that use mounting-hole patterns up to 800 mm wide. MSRP for both products is $119.
“With the global launch of our new TeachWell digital platforms, WorkFit workstations, Neo-Flex Mobile MediaCenter and StyleView carts, Ergotron is bringing an unprecedented level of affordable ergonomic mobility to computing across corporate offices, class and conference rooms, factory floors, hospital rooms and more,” says Jane Payfer, chief marketing officer for Ergotron. “That mobility translates into improved employee wellness, more comfortable computing and increased productivity for hundreds of thousands of computer users.”
Tweet2Win During CES!
Stop by Ergotron’s booth, take a picture of anything in the booth and tweet the picture using the hashtags #ergotron and #CES. Anyone who tweets from the show, or retweets these tweets within the US and Canada, is entered to win one of fifteen desk stands given away each day. All tweeters from CES will be eligible for a final drawing of an Ergotron single, dual, or triple display stand of their choice. More details can be found at http://promos.ergotron.com.
Get to know Ergotron’s award-winning products in booth 21253, South Hall 1, Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information about Ergotron’s entire portfolio, visit http://www.ergotron.com or join the discussion regarding computing wellness in education at http://blogs.ergotron.com.
Founded in 1982 by VESA FDMI standard author and visionary Harry Sweere, Ergotron is a global manufacturer of digital display mounting and mobility products, headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Ergotron’s products have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 25 years. Our history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 35 patents and our growing portfolio of award winning products for computer monitors, notebooks, and large flat panel displays and T.V.s Ergotron products enhance computing wellness, improve workplace productivity and create business process efficiencies, wherever and whenever they’re used. Incorporating Ergotron’s Constant Force lift and pivot motion technology, wall and desk mount arms, stands, mobile carts, pivots and vertical lifts require less effort to achieve more ergonomic motion, improving the user’s experience when viewing any digital display for work or entertainment. For more information on Ergotron or our products, please visit Ergotron.com or call Ergotron sales at 800-888-8458.
Maccabee Group PR