The Quickest Charge for Laptops and Tablets
Ergotron’s PowerShuttle technology is a patented control system within our charging carts and cabinets that quickly, efficiently and safely charges your devices, and gives you peace of mind.
Smart Charge Allocation
How PowerShuttle Works
- Current Monitoring
- A sensor constantly measures current coming into the cart
- This ensures the correct current limit is applied per regional requirements; the sensor remains vigilant so the current never exceeds circuit limits.
- In-Rush Protection
- A microprocessor eases current to devices when cart is switched on
- This helps avoid power spikes—and concurrent damage to device circuitry—while preventing nuisance tripping of site circuit breakers.
- Measured Processing
- PowerShuttle manages current between wall and devices
- If current from the wall might exceed the cart’s limit, device outlets are immediately divided into groups. As devices reach full charge, they draw less current until all device outlets can be “on,” minimizing charge time.
A PowerShuttle cart or cabinet charges up to 40% faster than competitors’ round-robin charging systems and doesn’t require manually switching between outlets or adjusting timers. Using just one power cord to the wall, PowerShuttle can charge up to 40 devices.
The Broadest and Best Selection
The Charging System for You
Ergotron has charging solutions for any mobile device: tablets, iPad, Chromebooks, laptops and more. We can help you find the perfect cart, wall mount or cabinet to fit your devices, space and workflow. Download our Comparison Matrix.
Safety Certification Matters
All Ergotron charging products are fully certified and listed to UL standards. With safety certification, you need not worry about electrical or fire hazards common to competitive brands that are unlisted. With Ergotron carts and cabinets you can be assured that:
- Critical materials are fire resistent
- Electrical hazards are physically enclosed
- Mechanical hazards (e.g., pinch points, tip, etc) are mitigated
- Equipment ratings meet National Electrical Code
- Stringent factory processes ensure quality control